Category: Community

I see you …

I’m overweight. I’m lazy. I love food … and sweets … chocolate… cake… did I mention chocolate? And sweets. And hot dogs. Burgers. Pasta. And I’ve never loved my face as much as I...

Hello Gorgeous!

Today I played with makeup for the first time. This has been scaring me for a long time, making me reliant on my wife to do it for me. But … although I have...

Finding Community

Started research into SRS (Sexual Reassignment Surgery) last night, joining a voice chat on Transvengers Discord. It’s actually amazing how much community research data is out there. People know doctors by name and reputation....

The Hair upon my head

One of my biggest failings is talking about the things that cause me physical and emotional pain. I prefer to keep things positive, tricking my brain into positive thought. But now and again that...

Let’s talk Pronouns

pronoun /ˈprəʊnaʊn/ noun plural noun: pronouns a word that can function as a noun phrase used by itself and that refers either to the participants in the discourse (e.g. I, you ) or to...

#TransformationTuesday

I don’t think I’ve done a transformation Tuesday before. Maybe I have. Maybe not. But I have focused more on looking forward than back. Resolving in myself that I am not gonna see much...

I am so much more!

I am so much more than #transgender Inspired by a post today from @alexis_atlast, and very fitting in this moment where I am reminding myself of who I really am. I am a loving...

Self Love is the hardest

One would think that finding things to compliment yourself on every day, would be damn easy, right? WRONG! It’s is probably the hardest thing to do. It’s so easy to fall into a never...